Account Executive – French or German Speaking [Remote]
Snigel is an award-winning advertising technology company that helps websites maximize their ad revenue. Founded in 2012 by two former Google executives, Snigel was one of three Irish companies to make the Financial Times top 1,000 fastest-growing European companies index in 2021. Snigel also ranked highly in Deloitte Ireland’s Fast 50 index in both 2020 and 2021.
Our headquarters are in Dublin and we have remote teams spread across Austria, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, and the UK. We’re a friendly bunch with a flat team structure. The company experienced unprecedented growth in 2021 and as a result, we are looking to expand our team and bring in more happy customers!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class team culture and company that attracts, develops and retains elite talent.
Check out why our Employees love working for Snigel on Glassdoor, and why our customers love working with us on Trustpilot!
About The Role
Working in a high-growth environment, the sales team is consistently expanding. They are an amazing team focussed 100% on New Business development and embrace challenges together, supporting each other’s professional development and constantly striving to improve.
As you develop, there will be opportunities to expand the remit of the role based upon your skills and appetite.
Role and Responsibilities
- Find, engage & close New Business for Snigel – and hit your Quarterly target!
- Create highly tailored, creative outreach sequences outlining how our solutions can help grow Publisher revenue
- Utilise different sales channels and platforms (Phone/Linkedin/Twitter/Reddit) to develop interest and arrange sales calls
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Head of Sales to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Analyse and develop a list of fast-growing websites that will benefit from Snigel’s technology and services
- Book demos and meetings with qualified prospects, craft messaging and talking points, create outreach videos and presentations
- Communicate new client requirements and expectations clearly to internal teams, ensuring a smooth transition from the sales process to the account management phase.
- Proficient in using CRM software (ideally HubSpot) to manage leads, track opportunities, and generate reports. Able to leverage a number of sales tools to streamline business development processes, analyse sales metrics and continually optimise their approach.
Do you bring the following?
- You are of native-level proficiency in French/German and fluent in English, comfortable working in a predominantly English-speaking environment
- Expert of outbound sequencing to attract new customers
- 3 – 5 years experience ideally within web publishing, ad tech or SaaS
- Able to demonstrate a history of exceeding sales targets by qualifying, developing and closing new customer opportunities
- Show a consultative and customer centric approach with ability to build trust, establish rapport and uncover customer pain points.
- Skilled in active listening with the ability to adapt your tonality and approach to your prospects.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with prospects through both short and longer sales cycles, nurturing them throughout the sales process to conversion.
- Both coachable and proactive in your approach to learning. This involves engaging in calls with other team members and seeking help from the team when needed, as well as keenly engaging in ongoing team training sessions.
- A can-do and agile attitude, necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment
Would our benefits be appealing to you?
- Remote-always business!
- Competitive salary depending on your experience, with a strong base and commission
- The chance to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing, private-equity-backed Google AdTech partner
- An entrepreneurial and innovative company culture where you can be yourself, every day
- Annual off-site Conference – recently we’ve been to Munich, Dublin & Portugal!
How to apply:
- Please send the following to jobs at snigel.com
- Send us three reasons why we should hire you as a candidate
- Include the term ‘ACCEXEC‘ in the email subject line
- Attach CV/Resume
We’d genuinely love to hear from you if you’re interested in working for Snigel – even if you don’t think you’re a perfect match, please send your current CV along with a brief explanation of your background and why you think you’d fit our unique culture.
As a result and with experience of the volume of responses we receive for vacancies at Snigel, we’re unfortunately not able to reply to each CV – we sincerely appreciate your interest however, and encourage you to keep an eye on any future vacancies at Snigel that might be appropriate!