Snigel is an award-winning advertising technology company that helps websites maximize their ad revenue. Founded in 2012 by two former Google executives, Snigel was one of three Irish companies to make the Financial Times’ top 1,000 fastest-growing European companies index in 2021. Snigel also ranked highly in Deloitte Ireland’s Fast 50 index in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Our headquarters are in Dublin, and we have remote teams across Austria, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, and the UK. We’re a friendly bunch with a flat team structure. The company experienced unprecedented growth in 2021; as a result, we are looking to expand our team with this key position.
About The Role
We’re looking for a motivated and creative marketing graduate to join our team and help fuel our next stage of growth. They will be responsible for creating engaging and unique content for our SaaS products, helping to execute Snigel’s tone and look across every touchpoint the business has.
We are looking for someone eager to make an impact in a business, who can take a problem and run, and who wants to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Create engaging content for internal and external use
- Create engaging case studies and interviews with publishers to help improve sales conversion rates and show Snigels excellent results
- Plan and execute product releases and positioning to ensure marketing and messaging are perfect
- Create Snigels monthly newsletter and grow the newsletter subscription base
- Contribute to Snigel’s inbound marketing by writing, editing, and updating blog posts that focus on cutting-edge ad tech trends
- Report performance and results back to Management and highlight new opportunities
Do you bring the following?
- Strong academic background in marketing or business
- Self-starter with solid self-management & time management skills
- SEO knowledge and skills are preferred
- Creative thinker with an eye for design
- Graphic design / video editing skills would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual. You can write quickly and concisely and are creative in ensuring you get your point across.
- You love a challenge and are willing to take on targets and find ways of achieving them.
- Can think outside the box and are willing to try and test new ideas
- An existing understanding of the ad tech space is a huge benefit but not essential
- The ability to speak foreign languages is an advantage
Would our benefits be appealing to you?
- The chance to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing owner-led Google partner agency
- Challenging and international business development activities in a fast-moving industry
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- An entrepreneurial and innovative company culture where you can be yourself and make a real difference
- Flexible working hours and remote working
How to apply:
- Please send the following to jobs at snigel.com
- Send us three reasons why we should hire you as a candidate
- Include the term ‘CPM‘ in the email subject line
- Attach CV/Resume