Sales & Business Development Executive [Remote Working]
Snigel has been recognized by Deloitte and The Financial Times as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe. Founded in 2012 by two former Google executives, Snigel’s technology allows publishers to increase their advertising revenue and focus on the really important stuff – creating great content, growing an audience, and ensuring an optimal user experience.
We are looking for a Sales & Business Development Executive to join our team and help fuel our next stage of growth. Snigel is looking for an experienced candidate ideally with knowledge of the publishing, ad tech or SAAS space who can create strong relationships with independent publishers all over the world. This role relies heavily on excellent written communication skills and generating leads from cold emails.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Sales Director to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Analyze and develop a list of fast-growing websites that will benefit from Snigel’s technology and services
- Develop highly tailored sales emails outlining how our solutions can help grow publisher revenue
- Apply different business development strategies to create interest in Snigel solutions
- Utilise different sales channels and platforms (Linkedin/Twitter/Reddit) to develop interest and arrange sales calls
- Systematically follow up with key decision-makers via phone, email and other channels
- Book demos and meetings with qualified prospects, craft messaging and talking points, create outreach videos and presentations
- Contribute to Snigel’s inbound marketing by writing occasional blog posts that focus on cutting-edge ad tech trends
Do you bring the following?
- Strong communication skills with the ability to customise tailored proposals for individual publishers
- Passion and the ability to inspire and convince people to work with Snigel
- A genuine interest in the publisher/adtech space and a desire to help the customer became more successful
- 3 – 5 years experience ideally within web publishing, ad tech or SAAS with a strong track record of achievement
- Ability to develop different sales strategies and channels to close deals
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual. You can write quickly and concisely and are creative in ensuring you get your point across. You have a strong consultative selling approach including the ability to listen to and absorb customer questions and problems
- An understanding of Ad Serving (DFP), CPM advertising and general monetization trends is a huge benefit but not essential
- A third level qualification from a reputable university (if not, strong experience that deems this irrelevant) is an advantage, but not required
- The ability to speak foreign languages is an advantage
Would our benefits be appealing to you?
- The chance to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing owner led Google partner agency
- Challenging and international business development activities in a fast-moving industry
- Competitive salary, with a strong base and commission
- An entrepreneurial and innovative company culture where you can be yourself and make a real difference
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
How to apply:
- Please send the following to ben at snigel.com
- Send us three reasons why we should hire you as a candidate
- Include the term ‘FLOC‘ in the email subject line
- Attach CV/Resume