Minimum 5 years of software development work experience required.
Snigel is an award-winning advertising technology company that helps websites maximize their ad revenue. Founded in 2012 by two former Google executives, Snigel was one of three Irish companies to make the Financial Times top 1,000 fastest-growing European companies index in 2021. Snigel also ranked highly in Deloitte Ireland’s Fast 50 index in both 2020 and 2021.
Our headquarters are in Dublin and we have remote teams spread across Austria, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, and the UK. We’re a friendly bunch with a flat team structure. The company experienced unprecedented growth in 2021 and as a result, we are looking to expand our team with this key position.
- Design client-side architecture and interact with the server-side team
- Design and implement innovative extensions to our header bidding wrapper
- Deploy, manage and monitor applications
- Use aAutomated software testing to ensure data consistency, responsiveness and efficiency
- Participate in the full Agile development cycle including refinement and design sessions
- Experience developing web applications, HTML/CSS
- Experience with systems monitoring/alerting, capacity planning and performance tuning
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction – a willingness to teach others and learn new techniques
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of cloud deployments using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience developing scalable backend applications
- Experience with CICD pipelines like Jenkins
- Agile development methodologies
- Comfortable interacting across multiple teams and management levels within the organization
- Previous background in the ad tech or media landscape is a plus
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Fully remote working
- Develop with modern technologies and create high-quality products
- Work in a thriving multicultural environment in a matrix organization with flat hierarchies
How to Apply:
- Please send the following to jobs at snigel.com
- Include your LinkedIn Profile
- Attach CV/Resume
- Please answer the following questions:
- Are you currently (or have been in the past) in a senior or leading position within a team?
- 3 reasons why you would be a good fit for the role