Senior Ad Operations Manager [Remote]
Snigel is an award-winning advertising technology company that helps websites maximize their ad revenue. Founded in 2012 by two former Google executives, Snigel was one of three Irish companies to make the Financial Times top 1,000 fastest-growing European companies index in 2021. Snigel also ranked highly in Deloitte Ireland’s Fast 50 index in both 2020 and 2021.
Our headquarters are in Dublin and we have remote teams spread across Austria, Portugal, Ukraine, Poland, and the UK. We’re a friendly bunch with a flat team structure. The company experienced unprecedented growth in 2021 and as a result, we are looking to expand our team with this key position.
Snigel is seeking an experienced Ad Operations professional to head up our ad operations function. The successful candidate will have in-depth understanding of Google Ad Manager (GAM), strong analytical and problem solving skills and a strong understanding of ad tech industry.
You will need an in-depth understanding of ad serving, the ability to troubleshoot ad delivery issues, and have the ability to implement, analyze various price floor optimization techniques.
- Support publishers: Serve as the main point of contact for publishers, offering ongoing support and troubleshooting. Address their inquiries, resolve issues, and provide guidance on optimizing their accounts for better performance
- Drive revenue growth: Proactively identify opportunities and implement them to increase revenue for publishers
- Educate publishers about new products: Stay up to date with the latest developments and offerings in the advertising industry. Educate publishers about new products, ad formats, and industry trends, highlighting opportunities for increased revenue and improved ad performance
- Streamline onboarding process for new publishers
- Liaise and work closely with marketing, sales, and developer teams to drive revenue growth and publisher retention
- Manage and train new team members and support existing team members
Do you bring the following?
- Minimum 5 years experience in Ad Operations/Account Management
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdX, Prebid/header bidding technology, and Google Ad Manager (GAM) – everything from Order/Line Item creation to managing and analyzing reporting data
- Experience working with PreBid, while not essential, is a significant advantage
- Understanding and experience in the programmatic ecosystem – creating PMPs and Deals
- Strong research/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create and drive processes that drive publisher yield
Would our benefits be appealing to you?
- The chance to come in on the ground floor of a fast-growing private-equity-backed Google AdTech partner
- Challenging and international business development activities in a fast-moving industry
- Competitive salary, with a strong base and commission
- An entrepreneurial and innovative company culture where you can be yourself and make a real difference
How to Apply
- Please send the following to jobs at snigel.com
- Send us three reasons why we should hire you as a candidate
- Include the term ‘Bid Request‘ in the email subject line
- Attach CV/Resume
Please note: We will only contact candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Learn More About Snigel →